Saturday, July 18, 2015

Home!

We are home... and jet lagged ;) I am getting a little bit of help, though. When I was staying in Denmark, I found Cafe Noir coffee capsules that are compatible with my Nespresso maker :) Actually, I am enjoying them more than the original capsules and becoming quite addicted ;) I blame the jet lag (actually, I think that I am just addicted). I stocked up before leaving Denmark (thanks to Netto) so I might have enough coffee to get me through the next few days. The capsules fit so nicely into the new coffee canister that I bought in Sweden :) Sometimes it really is the little things...

Our trip was great but the actually act of traveling makes me long for teletransportation ;)

Wishing you all a great weekend... we're back to the grind already..... xox

My new coffee canister

Coffee.. come to mamma! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Great souvenir and well deserved ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! A souvenir that helps with the jet lag ;)

      Delete
  2. Good for you that you have enough coffee to burring joy through the jetlag. Hop its iver soon :.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We started our "routine" today so I am sure that will help too ;) Hope you are having a good ferie!

      Delete
  3. I am reading your posts in reverse order to catch up.. I love the canister and hope you've recovered from the jetlag. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always very welcome! I am slowly getting back to normal (whatever that might be) ;)

      Delete