Saturday, July 25, 2015

Summary of the last few days...

If I could summarize the last few days, it would be: cosy, rain, pancakes, boys, day to day craziness, more rain, healthy snacks (or making an effort for healthy snacks :) ) and soccer...

I think that I am finally getting over my jet lag. It has been a bad one after this trip but, honestly, I am not sure if it is just the jet lag or the overall fatigue from the last year at work setting in. Regardless, I am starting to feel a little more energetic- I will emphasize little more... no miracles here ;) - and not so overwhelmed for the upcoming return to school (for all of us). It is amazing how fast the summer is flying by!

We're just spending a cosy Saturday night at home.... wishing you all the same! xox

Here are some pictures that I took over the past few days....



Cosy time

Rain

Pancake time!

Happy boys eating pancakes

YUM! They actually tasted better than they looked ;)


More pancakes, please!

Am I the only one who LOVES radishes? The fresher, the better!

Soccer time! For me, that is!

2 comments:

  1. That's a good idea, pancakes!
    We had a real summer storm yesterday and therefore were inside. We watched Up again. I love childrens movies.
    I hope you can catch enough energy (and sun) for the 'new year'! Have a good sunday,X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes summer storms give a nice reason to be cosy at home. I am appreciating them this year... no need to rush out of the house ;) Wishing you a good Sunday as well! xox

      Delete