Monday, November 27, 2017

Why I have grey hair, part 2: homework

The boys spend way more energy AVOIDING their homework than actually DOING it. In turn, I spend WAY more energy nagging them to do it than it is actually worth ;) When they eventually sit down and start working, they get mad at me. Like it is my fault they have homework. Only MY students can get mad at me... I deserve that ;) If they are not silently simmering, then they like to fool around. Homework is only fun when you can piss your brother off in the process ;) I am either the nag... or the ref ;)

Wishing you all a happy Monday xox


Asking for trouble....

I feel another grey hair developing ;)



4 comments:

  1. With us in high school teachers feel that homework is not a parental affair. Parents are not teachers. Where do my gray hair come from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it is a delayed reaction from when they were little ;) xox

      Delete
  2. Jeg tror ikke det er derfor du har gråt hår. Så skulle mit være meget mere gråt end de små stænk der er nu. (hihi)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blonde hair comes from a box ;) The light colours help to hide the grey ;) xox

      Delete